Monday, July 5, 2010

More Deco Elements Samples

I'm getting ready to do a Decor' Elements Fundraiser with a group from school and what to show off some samples here on my blog. This is my neighbor's house. The "Happiness" pg. 28 and chocolate flowers are on one wall in her kitchen.

The "Many Welcome Signs" pg. 29 is on the dark chocolate accent wall in her kitchen...as you walk up the steps from the porch this is the first thing you see.


The phrase "Life Milestones" pg. 31 is hanging in her living room and goes great with her son's graduation picture (which I took of him & really like! :-)




All the Decor' Elements go up on the walls very easily. The dark brown kitchen was heavily textured but the "Many Welcome Signs" sticks well. For the fundraiser I will be putting the vinyl wall up on the walls at the host mom's house to show the guests just how easy this is to apply. She chose the "Many Welcome Signs" in white to go up on her green wall in her kitchen. So this should be a fun fundraiser. I'l share more later,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Stampwab Creates said...

Looks Great!! I'm a new follower - http://www.stampwab.com

Stamping Aweigh with Norma said...

Love your purple blog!! Thanks for following me. I just returned the favor and am following you.

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Jennifer - Wow you are not only talented, but ambitious. I've just returned to blogland from a long vacation. thanks for stopping by Rubber & Rafters. I've got a lot of catching up to do.