Thursday, July 8, 2010

Builder Wheels! I might be a fan!


Ok, I have to confess that I have never been much of a fan of the stampin' wheels. They have just never been my thing. I guess I always felt like once I used them that then, I was kind of... well,... bored! Yes you can change the color of the ink cartridge and yes you can roll the images on tissue paper, lunch sacks, scrapbook pages or anything that stands still long enough! :-) But honestly they were not that much of a thrill to me. However,.....the new builder wheels seem kind of exciting. I love the fact that I can create my own 3 color ink cartridge with colors of my choice and the best part is that each and every time I use my wheel I have the choice to "MIX IT UP" a bit. I can rearrange the wheel designs in any order and also can add spacers and use 1-2-3 images at a time. So thanks to this great new product from Stampin' Up! I'm becoming a fan of wheels...finally! :-)
This is a super easy card design that you can use over and over and just by changing the images I can create several different cards for a variety of occasions.
It is also a great way to use up spare pieces of cardstock and ribbon left over from previous class projects & events.
Check out all the great new Builder Wheel designs on page 219 of the new 2010-11 Stampin' Catalog

I also used a Big Shot textured folder for the strip of cardstock below the ric rac bow.
Once again this a basic layout that can be used for any theme/occasion.

2 comments:

Kingston's Kreations said...

i am excited about these wheels! I really like your card! Great blog, thanks for following me, I am now following you! :)
Wendy

Shannon said...

Thanks Jennifer! I'm a follower now. Love the wheels, I need to order some soon.