Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wedding page


I made this fun wedding page with a photo I took at my nephew's wedding last year. I love to dabble in photography and was excited to have my nephew and his new wife ask me to do their wedding photos a year ago (Happy Anniversary Dan & Sam). This was definitely one of my favorite shots and I love b/w photos so did a little simple editing on this photo.
I used the Big Shot (of course) to make several of the embellishments on this page. I tried to keep the color scheme really simple to let the photograph stand out. The
Bridesmaid paper used on this layout is one of the retiring products from SU! so if you like the look of that vanilla colored shiny & patterned papers you can click the "shop now" button on this blog to go to my SU! website to order some for your own scrapbooking projects.

No comments: