Thursday, June 10, 2010

'Tis the Season....for Wedding Cards!


I used my lattice die and the 2-step bird punch & heart punch to make this wedding card. It's kind of sparkly & shimmery with some of the Bridesmaid Speciality paper from Stampin' Up! (where else! LOL!). The rhinestones are from the spring mini catalog, came in the Eggscellent Kit, and due to a snow storm this spring I wasn't able to have the class that I bought those for so if you want any of those kits let me know as I have several kits to spare. Those of you coming to the stamp camp on Saturday in Greeley will use some of those rhinestones for our 3-d seasonal ornament project (I'll post that in the next few days).

I have several weddings to go to this month so will be making several more of these pretty cards. This is a super easy card...and if you know the bride's wedding colors you could personalize it with those special colors.

No comments: