Saturday, February 5, 2011

Back to Stamping! Finally :-)


After recovering from surgery back in November I am finally back in my stamping room and back to teaching. Here is a fun greeting my students had hanging in my Art room when I returned from 2 month of sick leave. So that was really nice...I have the nicest students in the world...and a great sub too! I'm happy to say I have prepped and completed 2 stamping events in the last week so finally feel like I might be getting back to normal in that aspect.

Here is a cute and easy snowman card from class this month. What a great way to use our circle punches! I used dimensionals in 2 places in the layers between the snowman circles.
Another fun snowman project will be in tomorrow's post. Yes, it's really cold here in Nebraska and we have had snow on the ground off and on this past month.
Happy Stamping,
Jennifer

No comments: