Monday, September 14, 2009

Monthly card projects


Here's a picture of my swap basket full of goodies ready to go to card classes and workshops this month. The samples inside the basket are swaps from Stampin' Up! convention this past August. Many of you haven't seen these so bring your cameras when you come to class this next month and feel free to photograph your favorites. The projects sitting outside the basket are the projects at stamp classes this month. I have to tell you that my adult stampers are having just as much fun with the Build a Bear items as my younger stampers are. I'll have more about a little girls bear workshop in a future post. So if you haven't joined a class yet this month there is still time. I'll travel to Chappell, NE on Sept. 22 and of course would set a workshop up for you and your friends, just let me know.
Happy stamping,
Jennifer Thomas

No comments: