Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Holiday Mini Catalog.....starts today!


The Stampin' Up! Holiday mini catalog sales period starts today! If you are attending a stamping class with me in the next 2 weeks you will get your mini catalog at class. If you want a mini mailed to you please let me know.

I have been with Stampin' Up! for almost 13 years now and this mini catalog is the best one yet! It is full of adorable stamps, Big Shot die cuts, jewelry, embellishments, treat cups & DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING SOFTWARE!!!!! You just have to see it. We will be using alot of the new items from this mini in our upcoming stamp and scrapbook classes this fall.

Let me know if you need a mini catalog,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Jon said...

Hey Jennifer,
I got your message on my blog about wanting to do this project with your class. I would be honored to have your students create their own photos like mine! I would love to see their finished projects! My email is brownnies2002@yahoo.com.

Enjoy the school year,

Jon