Saturday, August 15, 2009

One of my favorite parts of Stampin' Up! Convention is the display boards. I could spend hours (and I did!) looking at all the samples on these displays. They are color coordinated or grouped by new set samples and it is kind of tricky to fight the crowds to get in close enough for a photo. Since I spend alot of time throughout the year creating ideas for monthly/yearly contest and stamping challenges it is always a THRILL to see your artwork up on display! I found 9 different projects of mine on the display boards so I was thrilled! :-)Here is 12x12 scrapbook page that I entered in the Artisan Award this past year. I'll tell you more about that in a future post. :-) These are my kids, photo taken back in February, and they look very similar but Kaleb just got his braces off so now I can scrapbook him without the "tin grin". LOL!
Jennifer

No comments: