Sunday, August 16, 2009

Artisan Award Finalist!



One of the highlights for my convention was finding out I was one of the 30 finalists for the annual SU! Artisan Award. To enter that contest you have to create and send in 10 items (5 cards, 3 scrapbook pages & two 3-d items). When I was first considering entering this annual contest again this past year my first idea was this fun 3-D Santa's Pants favor. So once I dreamed up the pattern for this (the bottom of each leg uses the die cut piece from "Baskets & Blooms") I decided I needed to create the other 9 projects to enter this fun Christmas project for that contest. The pants are complete with suspenders, belt and a barn door on the back! :-)This project was also on the display boards at convention this year.

I think this pattern would also be fun as blue jean overalls: with a little boy theme and fill with gummy worms. Or complete as red overalls and fill with corn (pop corn, corn nuts etc.) for all those HERBY HUSKER NEBRASKA CORNHUSKER FANS!
GO BIG RED!,

Jennifer

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

that is the cutest darn thing I ever saw!!