Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's Time for Stamp CONVENTION!!!




Here are some pics from past convention. I can honestly say that I signed up to be a Stampin' Up! Demo in the fall of 1996 knowing that the convention was held in Las Vegas that coming summer. Since then I have been to every convention and have traveled to San Diego, Minneapolis, Orlando, Kansas City and Las Vegas and Salt Lake City both numerous times. Convention is always so much fun. 4-5 days of stampin' fun with other stamp crazed ladies (and a few men demostrators). Here's a few pics from past conventions in Salt Lake.


The top photo I am with Jennifer Thomas, another stamp demo with the same name! The other photos are my roommates and I either hanging out in our hotel suite or eating out!

Convention this summer is in Salt Lake City Aug. 5-8.
I'll post pictures of my swap cards later this week.
Have a great rest of the summer!
Jennifer

No comments: