Friday, August 8, 2008

Next Project


This is one of my favorite things I saw at Convention '08 using the new wall art. The new Decor Elements "family" image is used on the glass pane of this old window (or cupboard door) frame. I'm anxious to go to the local flea markets and find some old frames like this to make one for my living room. The scroll/vine images are actually on the wall and the words on the glass so that adds an interesting layered look. I really like these and know it will go well with all the family pictures I have in my house. I also think it would be fun to make one with the new Sizzix Big Shot machine & alphabet to cut out last names.....cutting the letters out of vinyl for a personalized framed name to display in our homes. Wouldn't that be great wedding & Christmas gifts? And first names for baby gift! O.k., time to go rummage through the rafters in the garage to see what fun things might be stored in there!
Jennifer

No comments: