Saturday, June 7, 2008

Chip board "LOVE" theme





I've seen similar brag or theme books on the market that have the letters on the side of the pages and I've always thought they were fun and wanted to make one. So here is what I came up with using all Stampin' Up! products. I used the On Board Book Basics Small and cut each sheet a bit smaller than the one behind it. Then used designer paper (which I love) and chip board letters. Then embellished each page with rub ons, felt fusion flowers, rhinestone brands, silver hodgepodge pieces, ribbons and
Big Bloom die cuts......so really just about anything laying on my stamp table within arms reach! :-) This project is not hard, just takes time but not difficult at all. Hardest part was finding and choosing only 6 favorite photos to match the titles from the rub ons.
Jennifer
Artwork copyright Stampin' 1990-2008

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

This is so AWESOME!! TFS!