Thursday, April 24, 2014

Collection of projects!


 
Here's a collection of recent projects from my stamp room.



It's fun to see the bright spring colors after looking at snow and cold for the past several months.   
Here are several cards that use fun cuts with the framelit dies.  This bib card (above) stands up kind of like a tent.  Love that color combination!

My desk at home and school are both filling up with graduation invitations.  I had time to make this quick and easy scrapbook page for one of my nieces and one of the many senior portraits she has given me.  It was the perfect opportunity to try out that chevron punch I recently purchased but had not had time to open and play with.  :-)
  And for a few 3D items we made these cute birdhouse.  The birds are sponged and really look real.  Both have dimensionals to make the wings pop out.  These were a hit at one of the last stamp classes.
Below are the shower invites I made for an upcoming bridal shower.  I bought the Stampin' Up! preprinted invites and dazzled them up a bit.  I thought it might be fun include a recipe card for each guest to fill out and bring to the shower so it used a chevron bag instead of the envelope to hand out these invitations complete with a bow on the outside. (Ribbon from clearance rack...check out those great finds on a regular basis!)   Of course the real invitations didn't have the washi tape hiding my address, some times a little privacy on the internet is a good thing.  Happy Spring!  Happy Stamping!
 


No comments: