Tuesday, June 5, 2012

HAVE YOUR CAKE....JOIN STAMPIN' UP!

If you've considered joining, or rejoining Stampin' Up! the perfect time is this month! Not only is the starter kit $99, when you join my Stampin' Up! team in June you get the the Patio Party Suite of products for FREE!!! I love FREE STAMP PRODUCTS!!! Click here for more info and to JOIN NOW!!! Let me know how I can help you start your adventure as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I've been one for over 16 years and anxiously awaiting going to convention this July...it will be my 16th convention in a row!!! Click here for more info and to JOIN NOW! Choose Make a Cake Stamp Set in clear or Wood Mount 126740 Make a Cake Set (wood-mount) Retail Price $14.95 or 126742 Make a Cake Set (clear-mount) Retail Price $11.95 plus 126916 Patio Party Designer Series Paper Retail Price $10.95 plus 127215 Patio Party Digital Collection DVD Retail Price $22.95 That is up to $48 in additional FREE product!

No comments: