9th Annual Stamp Camp
This event is hosted by Jennifer Thomas and Joanne Randolph.
When: June 25th, 2011
This year our event will be held at Joanne’s house and held in two sessions, pick one:
Morning 10:00 a.m.-12:00 Afternoon 1:00 p.m.- 3:00
(Doors open at 9:45 a.m. for session one and 12:45 for session two)
Place: Joanne Randolph’s house Address: 2690 58th Avenue, Greeley, CO
Cost: $30 if paid before June 1st & $35 after June 1st!
Each project will have a station and you will move from project to project at your own pace.
Many projects will use product from the Summer Mini Catalog. Patterns included for many projects.
Includes 7 projects:
Penguin Birthday card: made with punches and so cute!
Fun new easel style card: with paper kite design great for summer cards*
Fabulous Florets/Flower Garden Embossing card
3-d butterfly favor complete with chocolate
12x12 double-page scrapbook layout: adorable summer theme of a puppy (made from punches) in a little red wagon*
*Are projects from Jennifer’s Artisan Award entry 2011, she was a 2009 & 2010 Artisan Award Finalist!
Many projects include the Big Shot machine dies and embossing folders.
Space is limited to 25 participants each session, first come first served basis. Registrations are complete once payment is received.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org with intent to attend & to make sure there is a spot available!
• Send payment to: Jennifer Thomas, Box 100, Potter, NE 69156
• You will receive email confirmation when payment is received.
• Deadline to register is when all spots have been filled.
• Sorry no refunds once payment is received…if for some reason you can’t attend after signing up you can find someone to take your place or find someone to pick up your packet of supplies for the day.
Jennifer Thomas, Potter, Nebraska
for registration info & questions.
Home phone: 308-879-4396
Cell: 308 250 8675
Potter, NE 69156
Contact Joanne Randolph, Greeley, Colorado
for directions & questions.
If you have troubles contacting Jennifer by email please contact Joanne: email@example.com
2690 58th Avenue, Greeley, CO
Please bring these items with you:
*Adhesive of choice: snail or glue sticks
*Notepad & Pencil - optional
*Camera - optional