Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year! 2009! O.k., my New Year's resolution is to find more time organize my stamping projects and keep up with my blog. So hopefully you will hear from me more often on this blog! :-)
Today I am sharing a project from a fellow Stampin' Up! Demo and friend, Patty Bennett from Hercules, CA. I love the projects that Patty shares with me and after seeing her use the "Bind-it-all" machine on various projects I asked Santa to bring me one of those machines for Christmas. So that is one of the things I got for Christmas and now I need to find time to play with it a bit. Look for binding in some of our next monthly class projects!
This "Create-A-Calendar '09 Kit" is #113052 $7.95 in the Holiday Mini Catalog. If you like this project buy it now as the mini catalog expires January 18. Buy the kit and I'll provide a free spiral binder for you! Remember you can order anytime on line. Click the button on this blog to order or go to my website.....or contact me my email thomas@potterneb.net




No comments: