Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Convention Swap 08 - paper saving tip!


O.k...............I'm having troubles with this blogging deal......I keep uploading these pictures and some keep turning sideways.
I'm just going to leave it and go finish packing. Please just "Tilt" to view this one! :-) Here are my swaps for the Stampin' Up! convention this year. I am so excited to go to Salt Lake City...I look forward to convention all summer long. I used the new scallop edge punch for this card layout and it made it so easy.....so I made 100 of these to swap out with all the other crazy demo swappers at convention! (Yep, you know who you are! tee hee). If you are a customer of mine you will get to see all the cards I swapped these out for at our next class/home workshop. Remember to book your own catalog party or home workshop to get the NEW Stampin' Up! Catalog & Idea Book for FREE!


I made a few variations to the design so that is why you might see a little something different on each of these. Of course they also look different with the different designer papers used. I used all new cardstock: Riding Hood Red & Kiwi Kiss and designer paper: Bella Rose.


The flower is the 5 petal punch with a jumbo eyelet and some scrap ribbon.




Here's a fun trick to save paper on this card: When you use the new scallop edge punch it punches the scallops and give you the scallop piece, some small scraps of trash and also a long skinny strip. SAVE that long skinny piece and add it to your design....just FLIP it over and attach it to you design. I used a glue pen for that.
Heading to Salt Lake City bright and early in the morning....take care, Jennifer
Artwork copyright Stampin' Up! 2008

No comments: