Tuesday, March 1, 2011
I received this blog award this week from Chanda, a fellow Nebraskan.
Guess I'm suppose to share 8 things about myself.
1. I already mentioned I live in Nebraska. :-)
2. Next year I will have an empty nest with both kids attending the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Go Huskers!
3. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for the past 15 years.
4. Have attended every Stampin' Up! convention in those 15 years, and planning on attending this summer too.
5. I have my K-12 Art endorsement and currently teaching part-time grades 7-12.
6. My favorite color is PURPLE!
7. I love all types of crafts, especially scrapbooking and photography.
8. Planning to go to Salt Lake City the end of March for a scrapbook expo. I think SLC is one of my favorite cities and it is so pretty in the spring with the snow on the mountain tops and tulips blooming early. Can't wait to go, well not thrilled about the long drive through Wyoming but oh well!